- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Tag Archives: US Cellular Field
Here’s a unique twist on bobblehead day promotion. On June 12th, the Chicago White Sox will be giving away bobbleheads of Rogger Bossard, the heads groundskeepers for the club and a member of the organization since 1967 — he started … Continue reading
Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig … Continue reading
Even though it’s a hallow victory, the Chicago Cubs are suddenly road warriors, winning six straight, including their first sweep of the Cardinals in St. Louis since 1988. Now the Wrigley Field-attending masochists have even more to cheer about in September. … Continue reading