- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Tag Archives: Starting pitcher
Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
Is this crazy or what? Cincinnati Reds starting pitcher Mike Leake was arrested for shoplifting at a downtown Cincinnati Macy’s Monday, accused of trying to steal six American Rag T-shirts with a total value of $59.88. (Simple math: He was accused … Continue reading
In the “How Did These Teams Crash & Burn?” series, St. Louis Cardinals’ right-hander Chris Carpenter threw his first complete game of the season in the Redbirds 6-1 victory over the Colorado Rockies. According to Elias Sports Bureau, Carp (16-9) tied the … Continue reading
It’s bad enough the Chicago White Sox lost their eight straight game Tuesday night to hand the AL Central crown to the Minnesota Twins. Even worse, the 7-2 loss to the Oakland Athletics marked the 16th consecutive game the ChiSox failed to get their starting pitcher … Continue reading