- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Tag Archives: Russell Martin
The New York Yankees became the first team in major league history to hit three grand slams in a game, with Robinson Cano, Russell Martin and Curtis Granderson connecting Thursday in a wet, wild 22-9 romp over the Oakland Athletics at Yankee Stadium. Believe it or not, several … Continue reading
Either the Yahoo Sports editors are completely oblivious or wickedly funny. I’d like to think the latter. That was the headline recapping Friday night New York Yankees loss to arch rivals the Boston Red Sox, 5-3, in Tampa. Russell Martin caught five … Continue reading