- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Tag Archives: Ozzie Guillen
The Crosstown Rivalry usually brings some memorable moments. Last year, it was Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano’s meltdown. Monday night, it was time for the Chicago White Sox turn to get in the spotlight, courtesy of their lovable, but hot-headed … Continue reading
Leave it to Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen to push the limits of Major League Baseball policy. I know it’s hard to believe, but MLB has not had to deal with a player, coach or manager sending out social media messages … Continue reading
Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig … Continue reading