- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Ozzie Guillen
Video: Cubs Soto Gets Kick Out of White Sox Guillen Booting Face Mask
The Crosstown Rivalry usually brings some memorable moments. Last year, it was Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano’s meltdown. Monday night, it was time for the Chicago White Sox turn to get in the spotlight, courtesy of their lovable, but hot-headed … Continue reading
Posted in Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, LOL, Managers Tagged Baseball, Carlos Zambrano, Catcher, Chicago, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Funny Video, Geovany Soto, Major League Baseball, MLB, Ozzie Guillen, Reed Johnson, Video 1 Comment
Surprise! Ozzie Guillen In-Game Tweeting Tests MLB Policy + Video of His Tirade
Leave it to Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen to push the limits of Major League Baseball policy. I know it’s hard to believe, but MLB has not had to deal with a player, coach or manager sending out social media messages … Continue reading
Will Washington Nationals’ Silver Elvis Reemerge in Chicago White Sox Clubhouse?
Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig … Continue reading
Posted in Chicago White Sox, LOL, Washington Nationals Tagged Adam Dunn, Baseball, Chicago, Chicago White Sox, Elvis, Elvis Presley, Halloween, Major League Baseball, Nationals Park, Nyjer Morgan, Ozzie Guillen, Silver Elvis, US Cellular Field, Washington National, Washington Nationals Leave a comment