- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers
Tag Archives: No hitter
Video: ESPN Fail on Tigers Justin Verlander No-Hitter – Identifies Him as a Twins Pitcher!
In the how does this happen to a dedicated sports channel category, I nominate ESPN. Saturday afternoon ESPN’s scroll announcing that Justin Verlander had just thrown a no-hitter against the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Center in Toronto – identified … Continue reading
Video: Doc Does it Again! Roy Halladay Throws No Hitter in 1st Playoff Appearance; Phillies Shutout Reds 4-0
Toldya this morning that Roy Halladay was going raise up to the pressure! And, boy he did! The Philadelphia Phillies right-hander threw a no-hitter in his first post-season appearance. It’s only the second postseason no hitter in MLB history. In dazzling … Continue reading