- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: New Reds Joey Votto This is SportsCenter Commercial
Tag Archives: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The first MLB 2K12 commercial is out! AL Cy Young award winner Justin Verlander of the Detroit Tigers and Los Angeles Angels pitcher C.J. Wilson are parked outside the Perfect Club, a private club reserved for everything perfect — including … Continue reading
Cardinal Nation is not taking the news of Albert Pujols signing with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim very well. One chain of sporting goods stores in St. Louis was giving all Pujols jerseys, shirts, etc. away for FREE yesterday. … Continue reading
Not surprisingly, Twitter blew up this morning after King Albert signed a monster deal with the so-called “Mystery Team” – also known as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Fans in Cardinal Nation were optimistic when they went to bed last night after learning … Continue reading
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim joined the rookie hazing fun yesterday and hot prospect Mike Trout ended up with the best costume: Lady GaGa! After being named by Baseball America as the 2011 Minor League Player of the Year, … Continue reading
Last month, a Kansas City Royals groundskeeper was rolled by a tarp during a rain delay. Wednesday night during the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels game as the grounds crew at Fenway Park quickly tries to cover the … Continue reading
Watch this Boston Red Sox fan stupidly run onto the field at Fenway Park the other night in a game against the Los Angeles Angels. Fenway security was not amused and the dude gets absolutely pulverized by security.
Even though Josh Hamilton sat out a month, the Texas Rangers’ outfielder leads the major leagues in batting (.360) and slugging percentage (.636), has 32 home runs, tying a career high, and 100 runs batted in. Those statistics are meaningless to Hamilton and the … Continue reading