- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Katy Perry
Tu-No! Colorado Rockies Troy Tulowitzki Gets Bieber Fever! Tulo Changes Tunes & Smacks Home Run for 1st Hit of 2011
Tuesday night marked my highly anticipated return to Coors Field to see the Colorado Rockies take on the Los Angeles Dodgers. After settling in on a beautiful night, I received a most unwelcome jolt as Troy Tulowitzki was announced to … Continue reading
Posted in Colorado Rockies, Strange Tagged Baseball, Colorado Rockies, Coors Field, Denver, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Los Angeles Dodgers, Major League Baseball, MLB, Troy Tulowitzki, Tulo Leave a comment