- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers
Tag Archives: crazy lawsuits
UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
UPDATE: The Kansas City Star just reported that the jury only need an hour to clear Sluggerrr of any wrong doing in the case of the hot dog turned missile. The Kansas City Royals’ mascot, “Sluggerrr,” is on trial for … Continue reading
Posted in Injuries, Kansas City Royals, Law & Order, LOL, Mascots, Stadiums, Strange Tagged American League, Baseball, crazy lawsuits, Hot dog, Kansas City Royals, MLB, Sluggerrr Leave a comment