- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians
Join 221 other followers
Tag Archives: AT&T Park
This morning runners in “The Giant Race” Half Marathon, 10K and 5K received a “delicious” surprise as they were high-fived and cheered on by Brian Wilson aka The Beard. (Click on each image above to enlarge.) The San Francisco Giants … Continue reading
YouTube viral star Keenan Cahill, who has a rare genetic disease called MPS Type 6, recently filmed a video with San Francisco Giants players Brian Wilson and Cody Ross performing Taio Cruz’s hit, “Dynamite” in support of an upcoming fundraiser … Continue reading
Videos: San Francisco Giants Home Opening Day: People Behaving Somewhat Badly + Brian Wilson Raising the Championship Flag
Stanley Roberts entertaining report on the various fans, vendors and usual suspects outside AT&T Park as the San Francisco Giants home opener today against the St. Louis Cardinals. Also, a clip of Brian Wilson raising the 2010 World Champions flag. … Continue reading
Freddie Sanchez was spraying the ball all over AT&T Park in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series. The San Francisco Giants outscored the Texas Rangers, 11-7, in a game that was more of a blowout than the final score … Continue reading
In the excitement of the celebration of the San Francisco Giants’ first NL West title since 2003, ‘freak’ pitcher Tim Lincecum uttered an on-air profanity. During a postgame interview Sunday on Comcast Sports Net Bay Area, the two-time NL Cy Young … Continue reading
Knowledgeable Los Angeles Dodgers‘ fans probably dismissed the novelty of beating their archrivals to the north, the San Francisco Giants, 1-0 despite getting only one hit Monday night. And they did so for two good reasons: 1) the Dodgers beat their freeway … Continue reading