- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Cardinals Power Failure for the Ages
- Will Washington Nationals' Silver Elvis Reemerge in Chicago White Sox Clubhouse?
- Video: JumboTron John - The new Alec Baldwin John Krasinski Commercial
- Picture: Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Hazing Day 2011
Tag Archives: American League Central
The Minnesota Twins have been battling it out with the Kansas City Royals for last place. After a decade in which the team won the American League Central an amazing six times, the Twins fell on hard times this year, … Continue reading
The Minnesota Twins put their rookies to the biggest test: costume time! Rookie hazing is all the rage and the American League Central Division champions were no exception. Pictured in the team photo: Danny Valencia (Borat); Alex Burnett (Muhammad Ali); Drew … Continue reading
Not only are the Minnesota Twins celebrating their latest AL Central crowd, but also the team’s 50th season in the Twin Cities. In Saturday’s 11-10 loss to the Detroit Tigers at Coamerica Park, the Twins marked the first time they have scored at … Continue reading
It’s bad enough the Chicago White Sox lost their eight straight game Tuesday night to hand the AL Central crown to the Minnesota Twins. Even worse, the 7-2 loss to the Oakland Athletics marked the 16th consecutive game the ChiSox failed to get their starting pitcher … Continue reading
Matt Capps pitched a 1-2-3 ninth inning to wrap up the Twins’ 6-4 victory over the Cleveland Indians for his 15th save since he was acquired from the Washington Nationals on July 29. Most importantly, the Twins’ win, before another sell-out crowd at Target … Continue reading
Even though it’s a hallow victory, the Chicago Cubs are suddenly road warriors, winning six straight, including their first sweep of the Cardinals in St. Louis since 1988. Now the Wrigley Field-attending masochists have even more to cheer about in September. … Continue reading