- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Category Archives: Rain Delay Antics
The University of North Carolina Tar Heels and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons baseball teams got into some fun during a rain delay Friday night during the ACC Championship game. It appears that the Tar Heals are replicating Navy Seals … Continue reading
It seems that Rain Delay antics are all the rage in college baseball. Here the Clemson Tigers and Davidson Wildcats play lots of games here: Human Bowling, Deer Hunting, Soldiers, Football, Curling and, of course, lots of dancing!
Those crazy college kids are at it again. Following the lines of the now-classic AFA and BYU rain-delay show, the Radford University Highlanders and High Point University Panthers put on their own “program” to kill time until the sun was shining … Continue reading
During a rain delay before a recent game between the Air Force Academy and Brigham Young at Larry H Miller Field in Provo, Utah, the teams decided to kill the time by having some fun. The Falcons and Cougars players sent notes to each … Continue reading