- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Category Archives: Playoffs
The always quote worthy Brian Wilson during an interview after getting the World Series winning save.
Video: Tim Lincecum Hoped “A lot of Beer Flowing and Smoke in the Air” in San Francisco after World Series Victory
I wonder what kind of smoke Tim Lincecum was talking about during this interview. Hmmm. Could it be the stuff that that Dallas TV reporter smelled neared AT&T Park? LOL
The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a … Continue reading
Video: After Driving George H W Bush into Ballpark, George W Bush Throws a Strike to Nolan Ryan Before World Series Game 4
Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson interviewed on the Cheap Seats. At 0.33, a mystery guest appears and shocks Chris Rose. Definitely for adults only.