- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: JumboTron John - The new Alec Baldwin John Krasinski Commercial
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians
- Phillies Kyle Kendrick's World Series Ring Found in a MENTOS Can Buried in a Swamp!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Pictures: Houston Astros Rookie Hazing in Chicago!
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
Category Archives: Houston Astros
The 2011 Houston Astros are by far the worst team in baseball so it should be no surprise that they have plenty of rookies playing in September. Last night after losing a tough game at Wrigley Field against the … Continue reading
Video: After Running on Field, Houston Astros Fan Makes the Ultimate Escape Through Minute Maid Park!
During Friday’s game between the New York Mets and Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park, a fan disrupts Carlos Lee’s at-bat as he runs through center field, deftly evading cops and climbs his way out in an unbelievable manner. Wow! … Continue reading
The Cincinnati Reds have made it to the playoffs for the first time in 15 years. While there was no doubt the Reds were in, the official clinching came in dramatic fashion with right-fielder Jay Bruce’s walk-off home run. According to … Continue reading
Probably very few on this planet remember the last time the St. Louis Cardinals had been blanked with three hits or fewer in back-to-back games. That would be 1916 — 94 years for the math-challenged. Yep, the Redbirds free fall is now epic.
After the struggling St. Louis Cardinals decided to shave their heads in unison, they were two-hit by the hapless Houston Astros. Calling Hair Club for Men!