- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Category Archives: Mascots
The Philadelphia Phillies iconic mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, made a rare visit to team’s Triple-A club, the Allentown IronPigs – my favorite team name this season. And it’s no wonder the big green thing probably prefers the safety of a big ballpark … Continue reading
This video captures one of the reasons why I love minor league baseball – stupid human tricks. Fan participation on such a goofy, yet creative way, has been mastered by the marketers of minor league teams. The Triple-A New Orleans … Continue reading
UPDATE: The Kansas City Star just reported that the jury only need an hour to clear Sluggerrr of any wrong doing in the case of the hot dog turned missile. The Kansas City Royals’ mascot, “Sluggerrr,” is on trial for … Continue reading