- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers
Category Archives: Seattle Mariners
Video: Foul Ball Gets Stuck in Catcher’s Mask
During a battle between two disappointing teams Saturday, the afternoon was saved by one funny moment when the Oakland Athletics Cliff Pennington hit a foul ball that sticks in Seattle Mariners catcher Josh Bard’s facemask. Bard, who was a little … Continue reading
Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
If you think major league baseball road trips are boring, think again. The super-sly and incredibly clever Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon keeps his team loose by incorporating a few themed trips every season. The ever-inventive Maddon had his team dress in Western … Continue reading
Posted in Baltimore Orioles, Detroit Tigers, Hazing, LOL, Los Angeles Angels, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Uncategorized Tagged Baltimore Orioles, Baseball, Boston Red Sox, David Price, Detroit Tigers, Funny Video, Joe Maddon, LOL, Los Angeles Angels, Major League Baseball, MLB, Reid Brignac, Roadtrip, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays Leave a comment
Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
The Kansas City Royals and Seattle Mariners knew a huge rainstorm was heading toward Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City Thursday night. When it finally hit, the grounds crew started rolling out the tarp. Watch as Trevor Hogan, one of the … Continue reading
MmmHmm: Chicago Cubs Matt Garza Blames Woes on Pitching Mound’s Slope
Did the dog eat his paper when he was in school? After four spring starts and one relief appearance with the Chicago Cubs, Matt Garza is a dismal 0-3 with a 9.88 ERA and hasn’t made it past four innings. His latest … Continue reading