As Tim Tebow was leading the Denver Broncos to another improbable victory against the Chicago Bears yesterday, baseball’s tweeps got “Tebow Fever.” The action picked up as Tebow was driving the Broncos for their first score with a little more than two minutes left in regulation. The fever gets so hot that one tweep gave him credit for Matt Prater’s 59-yard game-tying field goal! READ THE COLUMN HERE!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate