Not surprisingly, Twitter blew up this morning after King Albert signed a monster deal with the so-called “Mystery Team” – also known as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Fans in Cardinal Nation were optimistic when they went to bed last night after learning the Redbirds upped their bid and the newly crowned Miami Marlins were out of the Pujols Pool. Little did they know, they would lose their beloved first baseman to yet another team that has as many name changes as a Hollywood actress. Here’s early reaction from some of our favorite tweeps and a few new ones since Hit The Deck! took a little hiatus. CHECK OUT THE COLUMN HERE!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 221 other followers