The Atlanta Braves went 1-for-13 with runners in scoring position at Citi Field against the New York Mets yesterday. However, that single hit was a ninth-inning single by Chipper Jones that gave Atlanta a 6-5 victory over New York. According to Elias Sports Bureau, it was Jones’ 27th game-winning RBI against the Mets, the most by any player versus any team during the divisional era. HERE ARE VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate