UPDATE #2: The top video is an even higher quality video of the man and the woman. During Sunday night’s finale between the Chicago Cubs and St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium, two fans decided to run out onto the field and, like all the rest, tried and failed to evade security. In the first video, an unidentified barefoot woman in grey top outruns two pursuers but she crashes face first when she tries to jump over the wall, then the girl blows kisses to the crowd as she’s escorted out. The second video shows a better shot of the guy falling flat on his face! Ah, drunk fans. You gotta love ’em.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!