President Barack Obama welcomed the San Francisco Giants to the White House today. The 2010 World Series Champions were feted after Obama listed almost a half dozen San Francisco and California politicians, including the usual suspects, who shall remain nameless because they had NOTHING to do with the Giants magical season. Giants great Willie Mays was in the audience and received a usual (and deserved) standing ovation, so there’s some justice there. Manager Bruce Bochy was front and center next to Obama. Of course, the President singled out Tim Lincecum (whose name he mispronounced) and Brian Wilson (and The Beard).
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: New Reds Joey Votto This is SportsCenter Commercial