I believe I’ve found my Halloween costume. The Memphis Redbirds will be wearing some freaky uniforms in a couple of weeks for a good cause. On Saturday August 13, the St. Louis Cardinals Triple-A affiliate will host Organ Donor Night at AutoZone Park in Memphis. The Redbirds have teamed with the National Foundation for Transplants to encourage fans to sign up to be an organ donor. Those who sign up or show their driver’s license that they are already a donor will be entered to win prizes including a team autographed jersey. Additionally, a silent auction will take place during the game on the concourse for fans to bid on the jerseys. For more information, read the Redbirds press release. I can’t wait to see how the players look in these unis.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!