After the Carlos Marmol and Kerry Wood surrendered six runs to the Florida Marlins in the top of the ninth to blow a 2-0 lead for the Chicago Cubs, it’s a wonder any fans would stick around Wrigley Field, especially after last call was long gone. Anyway, these randy Cubs fans decided to hang out at The Friendly Confines and it’s probably because of the blondes sitting in front of them. Unfortunately for them, the cameraman and us, their “interest” is captured forever!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate