San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson always seems to make a fashion statement when you least expect it. Last night at the 19th Annual ESPYs Awards Ceramony, Wilson showed up in a penguin-themed spandex suit that basically only he could pull off. “Well, I have a seal skin tuxedo suit with the orange — very appropriate — bow tie,” Wilson said. The Beard goes on to say, “It’s a onesie, so it has built-in gloves that are a little dirty because I’ve been getting a little awkward here on the carpet. And I’ve got my cougar cane — my ‘plus one’ tonight. While we love the antics, it’s a delicate balance before Brian ends up becoming a parody of himself….
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: JumboTron John - The new Alec Baldwin John Krasinski Commercial
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians
- Phillies Kyle Kendrick's World Series Ring Found in a MENTOS Can Buried in a Swamp!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Pictures: Houston Astros Rookie Hazing in Chicago!
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!