San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson always seems to make a fashion statement when you least expect it. Last night at the 19th Annual ESPYs Awards Ceramony, Wilson showed up in a penguin-themed spandex suit that basically only he could pull off. “Well, I have a seal skin tuxedo suit with the orange — very appropriate — bow tie,” Wilson said. The Beard goes on to say, “It’s a onesie, so it has built-in gloves that are a little dirty because I’ve been getting a little awkward here on the carpet. And I’ve got my cougar cane — my ‘plus one’ tonight. While we love the antics, it’s a delicate balance before Brian ends up becoming a parody of himself….
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: New Reds Joey Votto This is SportsCenter Commercial