Tonight Showtime debuts “The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants,” a new docu-series that follows the 2010 World Series champions as they defend their title in 2011. The eight-episode series covers the players, coaches, manager, front office and ownership during the off-season, spring training and the 2011 regular season. We’re promised this sports reality show will give us “unprecedented access” with “a candid look at the struggles, relationships and day-to-day lives of Major League Baseball players.” Of course, all the usual suspects will be featured from Tim Lincecum to Aubrey Huff and Brian Wilson aka The Beard. Will we get a special appearance by The Machine? Considering how wacky the World Champs have been during the past year, one wonders if a TV series can really capture that sponteneous magic that just happens when everything falls into place.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers