The Vancouver Canadians released a new ticket promotion that parody’s the great baseball comedy “Major League,” called “Major League Savings.” (One wonders if not for Charlie Sheen and his antics this year, if this 20+ year old movie would be on the forefront, but it is.) The C’s as they are known in BC are the Toronto Blue Jays class-A Northwest League affiliate. As a bonus, they just released a hilarious out takes video. Great job guys!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Pictures: Houston Astros Rookie Hazing in Chicago!
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!