The St. Louis Cardinals All-Star first baseman Albert Pujols discusses his amazing recovery from a fractured left forearm a mere 16 days ago. Pujols was expected to be out for four- to six weeks. Rather than wait for the All Star break, he tells reporters in this on-field interview that he’s feeling good and determined to help the Redbirds stay in the NL Central race. If there was any doubt that Albert was superhuman, I guess this squashes it. VIDEO from ESPN.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate