The Philadelphia Phillies iconic mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, made a rare visit to team’s Triple-A club, the Allentown IronPigs – my favorite team name this season. And it’s no wonder the big green thing probably prefers the safety of a big ballpark like Citizens Bank Park after he was hit in the neck by a foul ball during the IronPigs baseball game at Coca-Cola Park. Even though the Phanatic was taken to the hospital and is OK, watch as he stays in character through the incident.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers