This video captures one of the reasons why I love minor league baseball – stupid human tricks. Fan participation on such a goofy, yet creative way, has been mastered by the marketers of minor league teams. The Triple-A New Orleans Zephyrs are no exception in keeping fans engaged. The Pacific Coast League club has a “dizzy bat” contest after the fifth inning where two fans spin on a bat several time; the first one to high-five Boudreaux, the Zephyrs’ swamp rat mascot, wins. Things didn’t quite go to plan.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers
Pingback: Baseball mascot pictures