During Monday night’s Texas Rangers game a foul ball hit by Adrian Beltre came perilously close to the area where President George W. Bush, Rangers’ President Nolan Ryan and their wives were seated. Watch as Chicago White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski attempted to make the catch. Of course, W. just totally shakes it off and he and Laura have a nice little exchange with A.J. I’d love to have heard that conversation!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers