St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Ryan Theriot (and former Chicago Cubs player) got himself in a heap of trouble from Cardinals Nation when the Redbirds were in Chicago. During an interview with a Chicago radio station after the radio jocks that Cardinals fans attire consisted of tank tops and jean shorts, Ryan added “and Timberland boots.” Not such a good move, especially for a guy who earned the nickname “TOOTBLAN” for the number of boots he makes on the field. Here is a parody video that hits the nail on the head. Nicely Done!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 221 other followers