During Friday’s game between the New York Mets and Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park, a fan disrupts Carlos Lee’s at-bat as he runs through center field, deftly evading cops and climbs his way out in an unbelievable manner. Wow! He probably had that flash of uh-oh moment of I’m either going to get tased like that fan in Philly or drilled like the one in Boston. This is going to be a classic for years to come. BTW– You know if the guy was brazen enough to run onto the field, he’s not going to keep his mouth shut, so someone is going to rat him out – if he already hasn’t been identified by the video. Video Credit: Mark Lancaster.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers