Bianca LaRussa’s dream to be an Oakland Raiders cheerleader came true when she found out she was selected to be on the Raiderette squad. If her last name seems familiar, it’s because she is the daughter of famed St. Louis Cardinals Manager Tony LaRussa. The irony is that when TLR managed the Oakland A’s, the Raiders were “temporarily” playing in Los Angeles. Ms. LaRussa also goes under the name Bianca Tai, but she uses her birth name on her Twitter account. Based on that picture, she definitely has the right stuff. If the NFL season is played, we’ll see what she’s hiding underneath that shirt.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers