YouTube viral star Keenan Cahill, who has a rare genetic disease called MPS Type 6, recently filmed a video with San Francisco Giants players Brian Wilson and Cody Ross performing Taio Cruz’s hit, “Dynamite” in support of an upcoming fundraiser for Cahill on May 25 when the Giants tangle with the Florida Marlins at AT&T Park. Hailing from the Chicago suburbs, Cahill has numerous videos on his channel that have been viewed almost 250 Million times! Check out http://www.keenansroom.com for Keenan’s story and how you can help. BTW — We all knew “The Beard” also has a heart.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate