Friday afternoon San Francisco Giants starter Tim Lincecum took one of the Red Bull planes out for spin from tiny Santa Rosa Airport in California. Twenty years from now, can you imagine if we’re calling him Pilot Lincecum? See more pictures from Tim’s Facebook page. Of course, Giants fans are a little P.O.’d today after “The Freak” walked a career-high six batters in a 5-2 loss to the Atlanta Braves. In his last start on Tuesday, he took a no-hit bid into the eighth inning against the Colorado Rockies, so we should cut him some slack.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate