The Kansas City Royals and Seattle Mariners knew a huge rainstorm was heading toward Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City Thursday night. When it finally hit, the grounds crew started rolling out the tarp. Watch as Trevor Hogan, one of the workers, gets trapped under the tarp! Hilarious! Fortunately, the he’s OK, but his ego is definitely going to take a beating. The game was called after a 47-minute rain delay during the bottom of the eighth, with the Royals winning 5-1.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate