The Tampa Bay Rays announced that they were cancelling Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day following his “retirement” after a failed drug test. In light of all the “Manny being Manny” decision that Ramirez made during his career, wouldn’t KEEPING Bobblehead Day be more appropriate? I’m just saying. So will the Bobbleheads end up as a toys for children in an impoverished country like the t-shirts of the losing teams in championship games? That seems wrong on so “manny” levels.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate