It’s been a bad month for Tampa Bay Rays All-Star third baseman Evan Longoria. After having “personal item” – an AK-47 — stolen from the home he was renting with two teammates during Spring Training, Longoria is now on the 15-day disabled list with a strained oblique. Evan sums it up best: “It’s not been going good.” As the ladies know, when things are going bad, it’s time for a new ‘do. Here Longoria shows off his freshly cropped coif. Bye, bye mullet!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate