Friday morning new Chicago Cubs manager Mike Quade boarded Chicago’s Red Line heading for the Addison stop for his full-season debut as the Cubs manager. As a native North Sider, Quade has taken the El hundreds of times, but I’m sure secretly in the back of his mind, he thought someone was recognize him — especially on Opening Day! No luck. Even without a disguise, he took his place in the back of the train, sitting strategically next to a man with a St. Louis Cardinals hat. (Very clever!) Quade plans on moving closer to Wrigley Field next week, so he’ll be walking to the park. Let’s see if alert Cubs fans start picking him out in a crowd. (Of course, the Cubs dropped the Opener to the hapless Pittsburgh Pirates.)
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers