Check out the outfit that former Cincinnati Reds great Pete Rose wore to Opening Day this week. Seriously, did he pick that himself? Was former Ghost Whisperer Jennifer Love Hewitt sent by controversial ex-owner Marge Schott to take over Rose’s body so that she could sneak into Great American Ball Park to see the Reds rally against the Milwaukee Brewers? If not, dude, you got some ‘plaining to do!
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate