Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy Oswalt got hit behind the ear by a Manny Ramirez line drive on Wednesday during a Grapefruit League game in Port Charlotte, Florida between the Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays. It’s a wicked shot but Oswalt didn’t lose consciousness and the report is that x-rays were negative. What are the odds? On the other hand, is anyone surprised that this doesn’t happen more often?
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 221 other followers