San Francisco Giants ace Tim Lincecum broke the hearts of millions of Americans who are desperately trying to slim down as bulky coats can no longer hide the love handles, by revealing his post-game diet this week. After the game, he’s off to In-N-Out Burger for three double-doubles, two orders of fries and a half-chocolate, half-strawberry shake, but hold the lettuce and tomatoes. The calorie count: 3,150! It’s no wonder the lanky two-time National League Cy Young winner has put on 11 pounds on his 5′ 11″ frame to reach, here’s the really depressing part, 165 pounds. Oh, to the have the metabolism of 26-year-old….
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!