Manhattan Mini Storage has developed a reputation around the Big Apple for ‘provocative’ advertisements. In the Spring 2011 campaign, they take aim at the New York Mets. Of course, the real question is: Who are the six teams + Mets? Yanks, Knicks, Rangers and Mets are the only ones who play NYC. I’m assuming the other three have “New York” in their name: Giants, Jets (both play in New Jersey, of course) and Islanders (obviously, in Long Island). While it seems like a case of kicking ’em when their down, I shed no tears for the consistently overrated and over-covered Amazin’.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate