On the way to Ft. Myers to play the Boston Red Sox for Monday night’s game, the New York Yankees coaches’ bus was hit by a bird, which flew into the front windshield and shattered the glass on the passenger’s side. That’s usually where Manager Joe Girardi sits, but he and his son had gone to the back of the bus to chat. The team switched buses and continued the trip down to Southwest Florida. The Yanks ended up losing to the Red Sox, 2-1. The representatives from the Toronto Blue Jays, Baltimore Orioles and St. Louis Cardinals have not returned calls seeking comment. The must be a bird’s equivalent of the doctors’ white coat society.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 221 other followers