The Lehigh Valley IronPigs (one of my favorite minor league team names) announced that the local Coca-Cola bottler has released a commemorative one-liter Coke bottle featuring the IronPigs logo and design. The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of the Lehigh Valley will donate $1 for every case sold to the IronPigs non-profit charitable arm, IronPigs Charities. The Philadelphia Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate estimates that sales of these bottles will raise $20,000 for the charity. If you live in the Chester County, Pa. area, make sure you quench your thirst by buying one of these cool drinks. (Even FeRROUS, the IronPigs mascot is taking a swig!) For more information, go to the IronPigs site.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers
Pingback: It’s The Real Thing Coke Rewards Help Great Causes and One of My Favorites, Our Marine Corps -Toy’s For Tots | Taking On A Cause by Patsy McCaw-Yager,Englewood, Fl.