Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig during post-game interviews with the media! Genius. So center fielder Nyjer Morgan ran out and bought the wig at a Halloween store. Now that he’s a White Sox, will Dunn bring his shenanigans to Chicago? Will Ozzie Guillen put on a costume and let his players have fun?
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers