- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Monthly Archives: January 2011
My man crush on San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson just increased by 10% after his appearance on Lopez Tonight Thursday. Brian talks to George Lopez about: being Chuck Norris with an edge; “consensual” massages in Thailand; The Machine; A Closer’s … Continue reading
Northeastern University recently released a video promoting the Huskies annual Spring Training game in Fort Myers, Florida against the hometown Boston Red Sox. Watch the Huskies mascot take batting practice starting at 0:23. It’s hard to believe but Spring Training starts in less than … Continue reading
Now that you watched the “imaginative” Colby Rasmus fangirl video, here are the deets on Colby return to Memphis on Sunday. Colby will be joined by two other former Memphis Redbirds and three St. Louis Cardinals alumni at AutoZone Park in Memphis for the annual … Continue reading
Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig … Continue reading