Twin Cities residents endured the fifth biggest snow event in the region’s history during the weekend. Of course, this blizzard perhaps will be remembered as the one that finally put the nail in the coffin for the Metrodome aka Mall of America Field. In 2010, the Minnesota Twins moved into Target Field, a worldclass open-air stadium, after spending 28 seasons indoors (1982-2009). The Minnesota Vikings have not been so fortunate in that their efforts to obtain support for a new stadium have fallen short during the past decade. After yesterday’s event, will this prompt the state to act? Meanwhile, enjoy the shocking video of the roof collapse courtesy of FOX, which set-up cameras inside the stadium for the Vikings v. New York Giants game. That game has been moved to Ford Field in Detroit.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!