I was at Saturday night’s New York Rangers v Minnesota Wild game and, lo and behold, who shows up, but Mr. Mustache himself, Minnesota Twins pitcher Carl Pavano to lead the traditional “Let’s Play Hockey!”. One of my buds said, “NOW you can include hockey in your baseball only blog.”
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers