The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a 3-1 victory over the Texas Rangers to win the 2010 World Series, 4-1. Edgar Renteria hit a three-run homer in the seventh inning and Tim Lincecum pitched eight solid inning to shut the Rangers down by giving up one run on three hits, while striking out 10. Brian Wilson slammed the door shut in the ninth setting down the Rangers in order. Congratulations to the Giants and to the Texas Rangers for a great season. In the video, San Francisco Giants radio announcer, and former Giant, Duane Kuiper calls the last out as the Giants win the 2010 World Series.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Pictures: Houston Astros Rookie Hazing in Chicago!
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!